ART OF PROOFREADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Website Use and Consent
Intellectual Property Rights
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal our Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with our Website or its Content that is contrary to these T&C and the limited license we are providing to you herein is considered theft, and we reserve our right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You are permitted from time to time to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Website or its Content, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give us full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the Website page from which the Content was obtained.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that our Website or its Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still our property.
- You must receive our written permission before using any of our Website Content for your own business use or before sharing with others. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Website Content because that is considered stealing our work.
Your License to Us
Request for Permission to Use Content
Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
Legal and Financial Disclaimer
Errors and Omissions
Links to Other Websites
Limitations on Linking and Framing
Indemnification, Limitation of Liability and Release of Claims
Limitation of Liability
Release of Claims
For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, threatening, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise may injure others
- To send, negatively impact, or infect our Website or its Content with software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam, whether intended or not
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your contributions
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Website or its Content in a way that is not in compliance with these T&C or any other agreement with us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All content provided on Art of Proofreading website is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime with or without notice.
BLOG COMMENTS POLICY
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments that attack a person individually.
This terms and conditions policy statement may change in the future with or without notice.